For the Students:
- Students must bring their dairies to school.
- Students must come in proper uniform.
- Students must handle all the school property with care.
- Students must attend the school regularly.
- Non- Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students must not enter principal office, reception, staff room without prior permission.
Every Student must not:
- Bring expensive articles in the school campus. The school authorities will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Talk in other language except English.
- Break the discipline of the school in any way
Every parent must:
- Go through ward's dairy everyday.
- Avoid going to the class rooms to meet their wards.
- Spend five to ten minutes at the bed time with the child sharing moral values.
- Supervise and guide the TV viewing of the child.
- Spend ample time with their children.
- Attend PTM's regularly.